Who We Are
This Website is owned and operated by ProMedical Personnel Ltd (ProMedical, We or Us). We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number 6428549 and at our address. Our VAT number is 933386312.
We take the protection of our intellectual property rights seriously. The content of this Website is protected by international laws of copyright, design rights, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights. This covers, for example, text, sound, graphics, video, logos and software on the Website and the look and feel of the Website itself.
We grant you the rights to:
- Retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen.
- Restore such content electronically on disc (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network).
- Print one copy of such content for your personal non-commercial use.
Other than the rights listed above you are not permitted to modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content or materials on the Website without our prior written permission.
This is a non-exclusive and non-transferable right and it is conditional of you keeping intact all and any copyright and other proprietary notices.
Website Availability & Access
It is in the nature of the internet and electronic communications generally that there may be times when you are unable to access the Website. We may also restrict your access to the Website in order to allow us to prepare, maintain or introduce new functionality and services to the Website. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault free or meet with your particular requirements.
From time to time we may provide the facility for you to register on the Website. Where we do so you must provide us with true and accurate information, and notify us immediately if the information changes. If you do not provide true and accurate information then we may not be able to contact you effectively.
You may also be required to create a password, and if so, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you suspect or know that someone else knows your password then you should notify us immediately. We may require you to reset your password or suspend your account if we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website.
Prohibited Uses Of Our Website
You are not allowed to use our Website for any of the following purposes:
- Interfering with any other users use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Transmitting any material that is or encourages a criminal offence or breaches any law or regulation.
- Disseminating any harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful, libellous, unlawful, obscene or other objectionable material.
- Transmitting or making or storing electronic copies of material protected by intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner.
- Introducing any malicious or other harmful technology, attacking or attempting to attack our Website via a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website.
- Framing our Website on any other website or creating a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. If you wish to provide a link to our Website home page then this must only be done provided it does not take advantage of or damage our reputation. Nor should any such link suggest that we have an association with you if we do not or suggest any endorsement or approval.
If you carry out any of the above you will be responsible for any loss and damage we suffer.
- Subject to clause 3, the Website and its contents are provided on a purely ‘as is’ basis without any representation or warranty or condition and whether in respect of its accuracy, completeness, suitability for any particular purpose or otherwise. The contents of the Website are for information purposes only and are not advice which can be relied upon.
- Subject to clause 3, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, your inability to use the Website, any websites linked to or from the Website, including, without limitation any liability for loss of profits or for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Nothing in clauses 1 and 2 shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor from any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking To Our Website
We may include links on our Website to other websites. We have no control over the content or availability of any such other websites and accordingly we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you suffer from your use of them.
Advertising & Sponsorship
If we allow any third parties to include advertising or sponsorship on our Website we shall not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in this content.
All notices given by you to us must be sent to our postal address.
We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when registering on our website or placing an order. Notices shall be deemed received and properly served (a) immediately when posted on our Website; (b) 24 hours after an email is sent; or (c) three days after the date of posting of a letter. Notice shall be proved, in the case of a letter, if such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, if that such email was sent to your specified email address.
A person who is not a party to a contract shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of a contract.
Law & Jurisdiction