You will not be restricted in terms of remit and will be able to grow a desk within an open, national market. The role will be interesting, varied and will allow you the autonomy you need to successfully grow your desk. We are a recruitment business who pride ourselves on not simply being KPI driven. We take a mature approach and ensure we have fun in and outside the office!
We are a people focused business, which has a real impact throughout the NHS each day.
We’re proud to represent our established and framework approved healthcare professionals, who in turn support over 1 million patients. We have specialist divisions which include medicine, psychiatry, women and children, surgery, nursing (generalist and specialist) and AHP.
This role offers a basic salary that will vary dependant on experience, with competitive commission and bonuses.
Realistic ‘On Target Earnings’ (OTE): £40-65k in the first year.
The Senior Recruitment Officer’s key skills:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience recruiting within the surgical specialism
· Offer the best possible customer service, building strong and meaningful relationships
· Experience in resourcing candidates from many different sources i.e. database, referrals, job boards, social media etc.
· The ability to maintain up to date records on the internal database at all times
· The ability to identify repeat business opportunities
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Proven track record in working towards targets and exceeding in these
· Have a proved record as a team player
· Have excellent presentation skills with a positive outlook
Our Perks Include:
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Extra day-off for your birthday
· Structured career path, including regular salary reviews, leading to fantastic opportunities
· Social events for you and your family throughout the year
· ‘Bring your dog to work’ days
· Weekly & monthly awards and incentive schemes
· Shopping discounts
· Health-care discounts*
· Gym membership*
· Weekly fresh fruit delivery
· Casual dress code Monday-Friday
· *Available after 3 months of service
Apply in confidence and register your interest today to speak to our Talent Acquisition team about this amazing opportunity.