As a senior employee you will work closely with, and provide guidance to, other clinical, medical and managerial colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring that a first-class standard of healthcare is delivered to all patients.
You will be:
- Able to provide effective leadership to all staff in Acute Medicine
- Following all of the Trust’s policies and procedures
- Conducting clinical practice as per Trust guidelines
- Develop new strategies for the success of your department and the Trust
- Full GMC licence to practice
- Minimum of 6 months experience in and NHS Trust within the last 2 years
- Full DBS check
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Flexibility of work, with shifts that suit you
- Weekly payroll
- Out of hours team
ProMedical is a multi-framework approved supplier, and one of the most successful healthcare staffing organisations in the country. Providing high-quality services to our clients and candidates is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide professional, reliable and compliant recruitment solutions at all times.
At ProMedical, we pride ourselves on our exemplary levels of customer service. Clients and candidates alike are provided with one personal point of contact, in addition to a dedicated team of consultants.