- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- How is the data stored?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers and personal email addresses
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- National Insurance Number
- GMC/NMC Number
- Payroll Information e.g. bank account number etc.
- Experience, training and qualifications
- Employment Records (including job titles, work history, working hours, training records and professional memberships)
- Right to work documentation e.g. passport, work permits etc.
- Disciplinary and grievance information
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction/Regulatory Body Restrictions
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions
How will we use the information about you?
For the Company to provide work-finding services.
- For the Company to process with or transfer your personal data to their clients in order to provide you with work-finding services.
- For the Company to process your data on a computerised database Eclipse Software in order to provide you with work-finding services.
The Company may also process your personal data with third parties including The REC, NHS Frameworks, external accountants, for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on the Company to ensure that the Company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
The Company will store documents for 6 complete years commencing from the date of the latest piece of personal information received.
How is the data stored?
The information we collect is stored in secure cloud vaults that operate inside and outside the EEA. This includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft, Google etc. All information is stored in an encrypted form.
We would like to send you information about products and services along with newsletters. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may receive marketing emails. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, by clicking the unsubscribe link on any promotional email from us or by emailing us on GDPR@promedical.co.uk.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies using the following instructions, although in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can configure cookie settings in some of the most popular browsers are available from these pages:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies is also available from www.aboutcookies.org.
Opting Out and How to contact us
By email GDPR@promedical.co.uk
Or write to: Mr Altin Biba, ProMedical Personnel Ltd, 4-6 Crescent Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5JR